The benefits of eBooks over hardcopy (paper) books include-
Price. eBooks are often just 30% of the cost of hardcopy books!
Functionality. Once you've read the eBook you can use your computer to search for those specific words or topics that you wish to revisit.
Durability. Paper wears out. Digital books can just be re-downloaded if lost.
Additional features. eBooks often have further digital features built into them such as hyperlinks that take the reader to relevant links on the web or within the eBook, multi-media components, and electronic offers.
How to purchase and download an eBook...
1. Select your eBook from the list below
2. Select the preview to read the first chapter. If it looks interesting, perhaps check out the feedback supplied by other readers.
3. Click on the "Add to cart" button. This will take you to a secure Paypal site where you can pay for the eBook with a credit card, or if you already have a Paypal account with credit in it you can draw down on that account to pay for it. Ensure that you add <firstname.lastname@example.org> to your approved email senders list and if your ISP has SPAM protection for your email account please remove restrictions placed on <email@example.com> so that you can receive your download instructions.
4. Once payment is confirmed you will receive a Thank You message, then you will automatically receive an email with your download instructions. Copy and paste these login details into the download page where you will be directed.
5. After entering your download registration information, the download of your "zipped" eBook will commence automatically.
6. Once the zipped file is downloaded to your computer, you will need to "extract" it to your computer using a program like "Winzip" which is generally built into Windows. Apple Mac users will use "Stuffit" to unzip or extract the eBook.
7. After the eBook is extracted / unzipped you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the contents. This software is available for free from the Adobe website.
8. Once the eBook is open you might like to print it off and place it in a ringed binder or similar. Or, you could transfer it to your PDA to carry with you.
9. You should then email the author with positive or contructive comments about the eBook so that it can be refined even further or your comments incorporated into the promotion of the eBook.
10. Finally, email everyone in your address book who you think would be blessed by your recommending that they too read this eBook by downloading their own copy.
Authentic Apostolic Leadership - Structure For The Church
Dr Corbett's work on the history and ministry of the apostle is an exhaustive examination of what the Bible teaches about apostles.
There are some scholars who argue that the New Testament gives no prescription for how the Church should be structured. These scholars argue that the Church was never ordained to be led by man, but is led by the Holy Spirit who is equally available to every believer. This book explores these issues in the light of what many are calling "the new apostolic revolution" where the ministry of the apostle is being promoted in a variety of forms.
THE MOST EMBARRASSING BOOK IN THE BIBLE! UNDERSTANDING THE BOOK OF REVELATIONThe entire book of Revelation explained!
Many people have accepted the recent idea that most of Revelation is yet to be fulfilled! They have been encouraged to think that "soon", "near", "at hand", "this hour" means exactly the opposite to what it was plainly intended to mean!This eBook shows how most of theBook of Revelation was fulfilled within the lifetime of the original disciples- and according to Matthew 24:34- had to be!
Set yourself free from the fear of tommorrow and read this ground-breaking commentary!
This eBook discusses what CS Lewis described as "the most embarrassing verse in the Bible" (Matthew 24:34). This verse has been used by atheists to support their arguments that Jesus Christ was just a mere man who was simply (and incorrectly) guessing about the future. ThiseBookdiscusses why we can be absolutely assured that Jesus Christ was correct. Historical citations are given throughout this commentary on what is generally called "The Olivet Discourse".
Andrew Corbett's Commentary on Paul's Epistle To The Ephesians
The Ephesian Church was probably the most influential church of the first century. It is referred to in Acts, Revelation and is the real audience of First and Second Timothy. Paul's epistle to the Ephesians is perhaps the most profound insight into how Christ sees the Church. This commentary will help you to appreciate your role in Christ's plan for the Church and the world.
Why Christians Should Get Involved In Politics and Society
This exciting and ground breaking eBook covers 18 key topics which Christians must engage society with. It deals with why it is imperative for those seeking to fulfil the Great Commission to engage in the Political process. You can download this eBook in minutes and print it off or read it at your leisure from your computer screen or PDA.
Getting Things Wrong In Jesus' Name!
Download this eBook- Christianised Witchcraft" to explore the dangers of promoting the false theology of territorial spirits, the ridiculous concept of there being demonic strongholds over areas, binding and loosing, "using" the Blood of Jesus, and breaking supposed curses. But it's not just about identifying what's wrong, this eBook gives a definite plan of positive Christianity that could revolutionise your thinking about this subject...
Are there any rational, reasonable, logical evidenced for God? This eBook contends that there are! Read the initial draft of this eBook before the final edition of thisground-breaking eBook is published.
Your life counts! What you do in life really matters. Dr Corbett explores the Biblical theme of divine accountability and rewards. This is 2 Disc set which contains 1 DVD with testimonies and musical items with commentary on the message about God's rewards. The other DVD is the entire first message in this series. [More] !
The story of Ruth is the story of Redemption. But we most commonly think of it being Ruth's redemption when in fact it describes the redemption of not just her immediate family but her nation and then generations to come.
Greg Koukl is President of Stand To Reason, a cultural change organisation committed to promoting and defending the claims of Jesus of Nazareth. In this 2 DVD set, Greg deals with how we can respond to the New Atheists and on Disc 2 looks at being an Ambassador for Christ in an often hostile world.
Winkie Pratney, one of the world's leading experts on Youth Culture, describes why this generation should be thought of as "the Digital Generation". Winkie shows how youth groups and churches can best reach out to this generation.
Dr John Smith, the founder of the God's Squad Motorcycle Club, takes the story of Jesus healing the blind man and draws analogies for churches and organisations that are growing stale and need a second touch. He shows why it is necessary for Christians and churches to continually draw on the renewing power of the Holy Spirit for their strength.
Considered by some to have been one of the greatest men to have ever lived. The life of William Wilberforce has impacted millions of people and scores of nations even to the present day. There are many lessons we can learn from this great man...[more]